When your project requires traveling industrial tradespeople, you have two options: recruit and hire them yourself, or outsource their employment to a specialty staffing company. You’ll save time, control costs and reduce your employment risk when you partner with us.
We have specialized industry knowledge in:
- Recruiting specialized tradespeople with experience on industrial projects
- Deploying a traveling workforce, locally or to the most remote locations
- Phasing a project workforce to eliminate delays and keep every project on track
- Responding quickly to each customer’s needs
We’re current on local, state and federal employment requirements, including:
- The E-Verify Program
- Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC);
- Wage determination, reporting requirements and certified payroll on Prevailing Wage jobs
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
Full-Day Service Guarantee
PTS travelers are guaranteed to meet your requirements. If at any time during the first full day of an assignment you are not pleased with our employee's performance, we will replace them and you will not be billed for the unsatisfactory performance.
You can rely on PTS to deliver the specialized industrial workforce you need, when and where you need them. Your reputation depends on it. So does ours.